Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Library Day


This morning I did some mass grocery shopping. Pictured to the left are the food items for our camping menu! We are going camping this weekend so I needed to get things ready to go. Kevin took a turn as professor of Luv and Learning. He did great! On september 1st in 1830 Mary Had a Little Lamb was published. For journal today they each wrote their own song to the same tune. Shea's was about a ball python who was his class pet...and Mylee's was about a hamster that was her class pet. I think they're sending me a message! LOL

Lunch was a little bit more exciting today since I went shopping this morning. They had peanut butter jelly sandwiches, jalapeno chips, and yogurt. :) The meal itself may not be that exciting but having lots of choices was....glad they chose something simple. :)


Since I was gone this morning, it seemed like before I turned around it was time to put up our school supplies. Our specials class today was Library. We decided to wait until Liam came home from school so that he could join us. He was very glad and all the kids loved their books!

3 comments:

  1. Every classroom has a little pet for animal interaction :) hint hint haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very smart children, aren't they?!? :)
    What about an ant farm, or the ladybug things. Because if those get loose, I'm sure you wouldn't mind ants and ladybugs all over the house, right?

    Not that you care what I think, but I think you're doing a wonderful job!! Nice work woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yall! And Natalie...I'll take all the reassuring words i can get. :) I do plan to get them a "class pet" of some kind but I need to be able to hold it over their heads for a little longer. LOL

    ReplyDelete