Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

 Mylee being silly.  You know it really is sad that the kids are so upset about this homeschooling thing.  They must really be missing out. ;)







Shea is getting his game face on in preparation for our ASL verb game!  The kids are just about confident in all 80 vocab words.  Time to start on some nouns!

 Hershey was given a new bone today!  Mylee says it looks he dug up a dead cow and is gnawing on one of its legs. Hhaha
Shea is slicing up the jalepenos from our garden to add to our "spicy pickled green beans."  We LOVED them at the farmer's market and this is the first time we've tried to make them.  Too bad we have to wait a couple of days to try them!

Yummy!! (we hope anyway) LOL

 Today for lunch we had mini angus steak burgers from Sam's club.  They were very good!  The kids had already been kind of eating their side dishes while waiting for the burgers to cook so this is the best picture I have to offer.  Shea ate two so I guess he enjoyed them :)
For art today we made beaded necklaces. 

Tomorrow we are finally going on our long awaited field trip.  Check in tomorrow to find out where we are going!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sister Cronin, I think its great that you a Homeschooling your kids. I was home schooled for a few years and I learned a whole lot more than I ever did at school and I got to spend more time with my brother which was great. Elder Hatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! thanks. It has been going very well. I am not sure what our long term plan is but we are praying about it and taking it one kid one year at a time. When did you go back to public schools?

    ReplyDelete