Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Terrific Tuesday

Shea went with Kevin this morning to get their hair cut. I normally cut Shea's hair, and I must admit I appreciate the barber cleaning up the back for me but the front and sides are not my favorite. :) oh, well..one less thing I have to do this week. Thanks Dad!

Mylee finished up her morning work in time to go have lunch with Liam and Kevin. They picked
up sonic on the way..what a special treat!

Shea didn't seem too disappointed with his lunch at home.
He had frito pie and mandarin oranges.....so did I and I can't complain. :)


Everyone was working hard
today....even Hershey! LOL Here he is reading a zoo magazine. LOL!


Mylee and Kevin swung by "dodi's" house after lunch and collected eggs. She's been out of town for a couple of days so there was an exciting 32 eggs in the hen house!! super cool.

Mylee created a "backbone" today in science and tested its strength. Shea and Mylee were very excited to see how much weight a piece of paper could hold!

We incorporated P.E. into math class
today. Shea and Mylee created a chart and kept track of how many times they were able to jump
in three different intervals of 30 seconds. Then they calculated their totals. It was a good attention getter that motivated them to knock out the rest of their math work for the day. :)

Last but not least, Shea learned about stress in health class. We had no choice but to make our own stress balls out of balloons and flour. Overall...today seemed more like play than work!



No comments:

Post a Comment