Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Monday, September 27, 2010

Field trip for teacher ;)

Kid's journal assignment for the day.

I had the kids' day all planned because Kevin was teaching today.  I had a "field trip."  One of my best friends that I spent most of my childhood with (jenny Garrett) is currently living in Georgia.  We decided to each drive 3 hours ish and meet for lunch!  It was the best.  Tomorrow I'll find out how much they actually accomplished. haha

This may not appear super yummy now but dumped in a pan and heated it was their lunch....roast beef. Yum!

My friend Jenny!!!  Tuscaloosa was the perfect meeting spot and I hope we get to do it again before she heads back to AZ!!!   Thanks Jenny, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! Thanks for a great day. Hope the kids had fun with Dad as their teacher for a day! :)

    ReplyDelete