Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

substitute teacher ;)



So the kids had a substitute teacher today....Dad! I got to steal the morning and get some shopping done. I got home just in time to tag Kevin and he was off to work so I didn't get a chance to snap his picture teaching the kids. Hence the random pic of him at the lake. Why didn't I have substitutes who looked that like!?! LOL



Shea and Mylee are writing speeches and presenting them tomorrow. They will be focusing on rate, volume, and pitch depending on their audience.
While Kevin was fantastic in the Luv and Learning department he was lacking in the get the girls dressed for the day department. Maelin doesn't seem too unhappy about it though.
haha!

Mylee was begging to play the ASL verb game but we just weren't going to squeeze it in today. 1:30 snuck up on us quickly and then it was off to P.E. at the Health plex!

I know this post just doesn't seem right without a picture of lunch. LOL But I wasn't here and I forgot to have Kevin get a picture. I'm not sure it would've been picture worthy anyway. LOL Anyway, we got lots of new lunch stuff from Sam's club today so look forward to tomorrow's picture of lunch! ...by the way, today in 1789 the U.S. postal service began. Send someone some mail today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment