Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amish friendship bread :) YUM

 Shea chillin in the giant chair reading his library book.  He requested the last diary of the wimpy kid book and its at the library waiting for him.  He has zero interest in reading the book shown here but he was required to read some...even if its all about the wimpy kid tomorrow! :)
 Today for lunch we had pizza rolls, corn, and for dessert Amish friendship bread.
Maelin's artwork for the day.  I love this! LOL

 As we went outside today at some point this is what we found! LOL!  The sister missionaries came and stuck it in the door frame which literally filled up the whole thing.  You know everyone needs a little laugh/pick me up!  All I've got to say to the sisters is I love you more!  I really should have had Mylee come and get in the picture.  How did she escape my camera today!?!
The sisters also came by to make amish friendship bread!  Wonder what goodies tomorrow will bring!?

No comments:

Post a Comment