Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Mississippian Mound Builders


So my parents have been excited to see how "luv and learning" has been going...especially the various pictures of Mylee having so much fun and being so happy!......ummmmm....LOL! This is her mid Math test today. Don't worry...her smile will return later.

Shea finished his math test and his Science test (on studystacks.com) and was ready for lunch. Today they had grilled cheese, tator tots, and carrots and dip. I look forward to grocery shopping tomorrow! (hopefully)

There's the smile we've been talking about!! While Shea was studying the Anasazi people and the Mississippians (last largest group of mound builders) Mylee whipped up some flour dough
for us to create our own ancient artifacts. Mylee is just getting started.

Shea's work below: Mound, pottery, and a stone face. This will be painted and labeled and redisplayed later in the week! Go "Mississippians" haha

3 comments:

  1. This has GOT to be better than public school! I will send my kids to your school haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever decide to homeschool, start in 4th or 5th grade..LOL I'll send you everything you need ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 5 kiddos and the oldest is in 4th now. I would love to get what you have:)

    ReplyDelete