Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Class T shirts

Liam is off to school. Kind of weird to have him gone and everyone else here...but so nice to only have to get one child up and dressed and out the door this morning. :) The other kids' curriculum is ordered and I am so ready to get my hands on their books and start planning! Last night I designed and ordered their "class" T-shirts. I thought it would be fun to for them to have those for the school year to wear on field trips and whatnot. I really want one too! They are very cute but I think I'll hold out for a long sleeve shirt this fall :) If that ever comes! I embedded the link to the shirts. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Kaci, I feel bad that I never opened up a correspondence with you about homeschooling after David mentioned you were interested. I'm glad it looks like you have got things figured out. I'm happy to chat about stuff anytime. I'm no expert, but I have a couple years under my belt. :o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete