Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday is so busy!

 Today we had spelling tests....Shea is joining Mylee at the computer to watch her study. haha....I snagged him up and did some phonics work with him concerning the el sound.  il....al....el...le.  He got 17/20 on his test!  I was proud of him.
 Kevin has been very motivated to paint the trim in our game room and in the kitchen.  So it has been somewhat of a construction zone around here.  Our homeschool stuff was all over today so this is Mylee's makeshift desk! hahah
Lounging on the couch doing science.  Must be tough.

Today for lunch I threw on some Ramen noodles and then I headed up to clinton park to have lunch with Liam.  He was surprised to see me.  What a treat...for me too!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should post links on where you find all these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete