Luv and Learning

Luv and Learning

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Tuesday

 Mylee is taking a math test...the dry erase marker supply is starting to become depleted.  The little girls are notorious for leaving caps off. :(
We have moved on to Nouns in ASL and I can't wait to start putting 2 and 2 together!  ASL sentence structure, here we come!

 Candyland....Still a day time favorite!
Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch...Lots of cheap progresso soups were scored last week when I did some shopping...less than 1$ a can...not bad!

last minute Study Stacks session before a science test today!

 Shea is busy at the table taking his Science test...can you tell that it is one of his favorite subjects?!
Some people ask if I'm worn out by the end of the day...sometimes..but never this bad!  maelin fell asleep in her room so I brought her out for dinner thinking that she'd come to and eat something...Hahahah!  She stayed like this through dinner then I carried her back to her room.  She'll probably be up half the night.  Oh well!  I'll enjoy the break for now I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment